At the end of this module you will be able to perform the following tasks in Tagalog:
Lesson 4: How Does One Get to the Bus Station?
- Ask for and understand directions.
- Say “I don’t understand” and “Please, repeat.”
- Ask about distance (far, near).
- Understand Pilipino and Tagalized Spanish numbers(1-60) used to state distances (in terms of kilometers, streets and time).
- Express your thanks to someone who has helped you.
Lesson 5: At the Ticket Window
- Ask for the departure or arrival time of a bus,plane, or boat and understand the answer.
- Ask about one-way or round-trip fares.
- Understand Tagalized Spanish terms for prices (20-60)
Lesson 6: At the Gas Station
- Ask a gas station attendant for routine service and understand statements such as “The car needs oil/water” and “Everything is OK.”
- Describe repairs your car needs.
- Make arrangements to have your car repaired (days of the week)
- Ask a gas station attendant “How much for everything?” and understand his answer.