At the end of this module you will be able to perform the following tasks in Tagalog:
1. Make a reservation in a restaurant.
2. Ask for a table for your group.
3. Ask for the menu.
4. Understand the waiter when he asks you what you’d like to drink.
5. Order drinks.
6. Understand the waiter when he asks to take your order.
7. Order a meal in a restaurant.
8. Ask the waiter to bring you certain items of tableware.
9. Ask for the check.
Keep in mind that many of the things you learn in this module are useful in many other situations, not just at a restaurant.
Also, it is ALWAYS valuable to listen to native speakers no matter what they are talking about. In this online course, you can read along with the native speakers and listen to how they pronounce certain words. For me, that is very useful.